Chemical ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001:2015 environmental management systems auditor/lead auditor training from SGS – develop the skills to audit environmental management systems.
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third party audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will understand:
- The purposes of an environmental management system, environmental management system standards, environmental management system audits and third party certification
- The business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance
- The role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on an environmental management system audit to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Students taking this course should have prior knowledge of:
- Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The intended outcomes of an environmental management system
- The requirements of ISO 14001 and its commonly used environmental management terms and definitions
This course is certified by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA A17972).
Trusted ISO 14001:2015 training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to book your place on our ISO 14001:2015 environmental management systems auditor/lead auditor training course.