Agriculture and Food ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management Systems
How can you demonstrate environmental responsibility?
Customers, consumers and shareholders are increasingly concerned over the environmental impact of the their activities, their products and the services they consume. They expect companies to comply with environmental standards and demonstrate their commitment to reducing their environmental impacts in daily operations. That may be a challenge, but it is also an opportunity for you to demonstrate your environmental responsibility, stand out from the competition and show existing and potential customers the proof of your commitment.
- Manages environmental aspects effectively
- Improved compliance with environmental legislation
- Prevention of pollution
- Minimizes energy and resource usage reducing operating costs
- Continual improvement in environmental performance
- Reduces the risk of penalties and avoids litigation
- Increased stakeholder confidence
- Improves employee morale
- New business opportunities with environmentally aware customers
Demonstrate high levels of environmental compliance when bidding for international contracts/expanding locally to accommodate business.
We offer a wide range of ISO 14001:2015 training courses tailored to suit your organization’s requirements. Contact your local SGS office for more details.
Other Services Related to Environmental Management Systems
- Gap assessment against the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 14064 Greenhouse Gas Accounting and Verification certification and training services
- Integrated Management Systems: simultaneous audit and certification with other management systems you have implemented
- Gap assessment or certification against the requirements of BS EN 16001:2009 (Energy Management Systems)
- Audit solutions against additional, bespoke environmental performance criteria
- Sustainability Report Verification: independent verification of environmental and social reports against international standards, such as GRI and AA1000
Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to environmental management systems with assessment and certification against the ISO 14001:2015 standard from SGS.